Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Comments that add something of value on an article’s premise are always cheered up.
- Off-topic comments will be removed.
- Comments having expressions like personal attacks on other commenters or authors of Techmepro will be straight away deleted.
- Abusive and disrespectful comments will not be encouraged.
- Promotional links are strictly prohibited. Rather than please link to your site by filling in the website field while leaving a comment.
- Inappropriate or redirected links to irrelevant sites will be deleted and the person doing so will be blocked for posting comments in future.
- Attempts to promote your business is not allowed.
- While posting a comment you agree that your contribution is your own and take full responsibility for it.
- Comments covering the name of business used in the “Name” field from the comment box will be deleted.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
Third party services such as Google Adsense and Google Analytics store cookies to track visitors and for better ad management. For any concern with a third party, please contact them directly.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
No personal information of user will ever be sold out or shared with any 3rd parties. Any personal information will only be released in compliance with the law. We can offer or include third party products/services which have separate/individual privacy policies. Therefore, we should not be responsible for any activities of these sites or third party links.
Techmepro uses following affiliate programs to earn commission whenever a user buys a product through affiliate links.
- Amazon affiliate program
However, we only recommend relevant products that have high ratings and positive reviews.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or this policy, please contact us.